Serpil Yildirim is a Senior Consultant at InterConsult Limited, Istanbul, an Associate Company of 6 Sigma Financial Consultancy.
Serpil started her career at InterConsult in 1997 as Management Trainee and was appointed as Partner in 2002. She benefits from wide experiences in management and financial consultancy including:
- The establishment of two investment banks,
- Structuring project finance deals for multinational and large local companies,
- Managing the acquisition of two bank projects,
- Development of an InterBank Foreign Exchange Market project for the Central Bank of Ghana,
- Re-structuring Investment Banking Department for National Bank of Uzbekistan,
- Re-organization of a mid-size Turkish Bank’s Treasury, Internal Control, Financial Control and Corporate Banking departments.
- Executing bank and company due diligences for several clients,
- Performing Strategy Consultancy for an Islamic Bank in Turkey and a large commercial bank in Bahrain,
Additionally, she was Project Leader in the following projects;
- Customization and implementation of Core Banking Software for a medium-sized Retail Bank,
- IT Consultancy in the Merger of two large retail banks.
- IT Consultancy to an Islamic Bank and a Medium-size Commercial Bank.
- Due Diligence processes of two Bank merger projects,
- Turn-key establishment of a Mortgage Finance Company in Turkey for two foreign investors from Kuwait and Dubai.
Serpil is also involved in developing and delivering training programs in various subjects on Banking. She has traveled to more than 20 countries for delivering training programs to more than 70 banks worldwide.
She has a BA in Business Administration from Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey and a postgraduate degree in Capital Markets and Stock Exchanges from Banking and Insurance Institute of the same University.