Alvaro Quiros is a Business Associate Partner in 6 Sigma Training & Development.
Alvaro worked for over 10 years with Citibank NA, domiciled in Latin America and involved responsibilities in Credit, Credit Administration, and Training. He recently established his consulting business with particular focus on credit and operational training, and consulting in credit policies and procedures. His professional memberships include the State Bar of California, and Member of the Board of Directors of Citibank, Costa Rica.
His work involved several institutions across Latin America, and was involved as instructor in Citibank courses in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, and Florida. His most recent work included the following:
- Diagnostic review of analysis and approval procedures for a bank in Costa Rica;
- Development of financial analysis material for Citibank self-instruction booklet, through Citibank Emerging Markets Training Unit;
- Writing credit manual and developing electronic spread sheet model for private sector cooperative bank in Costa Rica;
- Working as part of a Citibank team consulting with a large Indonesian public bank to modernize and improve credit systems, procedures, and credit audit manual;
- Working as part of a Citibank consulting team to advise the Central Bank of the Philippines in private bank credit training, and devising of credit manual and training material, on behalf of AID/Philippines.
Alvaro has a Juris Doctorate in Law from the Loyola University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, and a Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting Major from the University of Notre Dame in Indiana, USA.